Main benefits and advantages of using flexible sprinkler pipes:
- Enhances work productivity at job sites (workers can install about 50 drops per day as compared with only 25 using the traditional method).
- Faster & easier installation. Shorten project delivery timeline, which will in turn lead to cost savings (reduces manpower requirements as well as overtime hours).
- Flexible sprinkler hose and fittings are manufactured using stainless steel, hence reduces corrosion.
- Reduces material handling. Up to a third less weight than traditional hard pipes arm-overs.
- Flexible bends allow installation even in tight spaces